- 1 12-ounce can tomato paste
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar, packed
- 6Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 6 Tbs. water
- 2 Tbs. Smoke City Foods Low Country Hot Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Store in a jar with lid in the refrigerator.
You can adjust brown sugar depending on the level of sweetness you desire.
You can make this a hot ketchup by adding Smoke City Foods Scorpion Sauce