Smoke City Foods Chicken Wings
- 2 Lbs. chicken wing sections
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Smoke City Foods Red Rub
- 2 Cups Smoke City Foods Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce
- Heat one side of grill to 250 degrees.
- Cut wings into sections. In a bowl coat wing sections with olive oil.
- Toss with Smoke City Foods Red Rub until thoroughly coated.
- Place wings on non-heated side of grill and cook for 45 minutes, low and slow.
- After 45 minutes, turn wings over and rotate the wings closest to the heat away from heat. Cook another 45 minutes.
- After the 45 minutes are up, remove wings and place in a large bowl, toss with Smoke City Foods BBQ Sauce.
- Heat hot side of grill to a medium heat and place tossed wings over direct heat. Cook for 10 minutes, flipping occasionally until crispy and caramelized.
Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time:1+40 minutes
TOTAL: 2 Hours