- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 LB Bacon
- 2 Large Vidalia Onions, diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Real Maple Syrup, We prefer Paul Smith College Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Smoke City Foods Hot Sauce
- Dice bacon and cook over medium heat until bacon is crispy.
- Add diced onions, minced garlic and brown sugar to pan.
- Cook for about 10 minutes. stirring occasionally until onions are caramelized.
- Add maple syrup, red wine vinegar and Smoke City Foods Low Country Hot Sauce.
- Cook on low for about 15 Minutes.
- Pour ingredients into food processor and pulse a few times until thick and combined.
- Store in refrigerator in a jar with a lid.